Monday, February 14, 2011

Snowing - I Could Do Whatever I Wanted If I Wanted NEW LP


I couldn't contain my excitement when i found out about this new LP from Lehigh Valley mother fuckers, ex Street Smart CyclistsSnowing. If you haven't already heard their demo Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit, get out from under your rock and scroll down. "Twinkly" guitars, up beat-ish vocals, basically imagine Street Smart Cyclist fucking Algernon Cadwallader. Also have a happy Valentines Day, though if you're reading this or listen to Snowing you most likely won't and it's probably not even Valentines Day anymore.

I Could Do Whatever I Wanted If I Wanted
You can pre-order/buy the nice vinyl cool guys version here
Or you can download it for free here




Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit
If you have a job/money you can pick it up here for cheap along with two other albums 
Or it could be downloaded at Skream Your Lungs Out (or here

Also

Summer Tour Tape
(Link stolen from That's Punk)


No comments:

Post a Comment