Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sakita Sarra


I found out about this Hillsborough, New Jersey band from some of my older high school friends when i was probably in about 7th grade or something; they fucking rule. I'm not even completely sure where i got this shit. I know I got some of it through my friends but a quick search on Google proved to be unsuccessful in finding these songs for download so I'm putting this shit up. Sakita Sarra is something of a mix of Circle Takes The Square and lo-fi-ish recordings of Cowboys Became Folk Heroes (which i will post later) with driving metal-ish guitar riffs and jagged, tearing vocals reminiscent of City Of Caterpillar. Even this random album cover of whatever release I'm not sure of that I found on their myspace looks like the City Of Caterpillar self titled a little bit.  Download this shit and also check out their experimental other project Atikas Arras (sound familiar?)

Here are some awesome videos







No comments:

Post a Comment