Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jenny Lewis/Whispertown 2000 Split

(picture borrowed from here)

I was trying to find this record and failed so I figured I may as well upload it in the hopes someone else was looking for a copy and failed and wants the mp3s, and actually reads this blog, despite the fear of getting a note from Conor Oberst or whoever runs Team Love Records now, and the fact that no one reads this blog. And I know this is supposed to be an emo/screamo hardcore whatever blog but I can't seem to find this on any other blog (hopefully its not cause it got taken down) so here it is. Its a fuckin awesome record and definitely worth the download. Two great songs from Jenny Lewis and LA indie-folkers Whispertown 2000. I don't think Jenny Lewis' "Paradise" can be found anywhere else than this amazing gem and Whisptertown's "Hometown" can be heard on their newish Done With Love ep.



Myspace:

1 comment:

  1. Not sure, if you're still looking for this, but I just listed one on ebay.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/151054522378?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

    ReplyDelete